Our organisms have awe-inspiring adaptive abilities. Thanks to them, we can adapt to living in certain conditions after some time. But, unfortunately, it also has its negative side. Over time, our minds become too accustomed to our lifestyles. This is why some people develop habits in themselves, which later stand in their way of making permanent changes. But, of course, determination and strong willpower make it easier to break the mind out of the loop of previous habits. However, Koka Labz has created a brand new supplement that can give the entire body a strong kick into action.
Koka Labz Le Royal is a truly royal pre-workout. It’s formulated with several stimulants and nootropic compounds with a unique combination of Glyceryl Monostearate and Agmatine to improve nitric oxide NO synthesis – This allows Le Royal to work on three critical levels. On the one hand, it stimulates the body and mind, while on the other hand, it increases cognitive abilities and will increase the intensity of your muscle pump. This will make it easier for you to stay focused and motivated during your subsequent workouts.
In the composition of the Koka Labz Le Royal nutrient, you can find:
– Citrulline Malate (2:1) – Citrulline is one of the alpha-amino acids that are very popular among athletes. This is because citrulline strongly dilates blood vessels, which increases heart rate and helps muscles receive oxygen faster. What’s more, citrulline participates in synthesising nitric oxide, the compound responsible for the so-called muscle pump.
– Beta-alanine – every athlete should know the beneficial properties of beta-alanine. This thoroughly researched amino acid increases muscle endurance when taken regularly. As a result, the body tolerates even long and demanding physical activity much better. It is also worth noting that beta-alanine supports muscle regeneration after training.
– Glyceryl monostearate – glyceryl monostearate has been used in the food industry for years, where it acts as an emulsifier and thickener. All because of its ability to absorb water. Importantly, this property of monostearate can also serve athletes. Taking this compound in supplement form improves hydration of the body at the cellular level. This is particularly important for people who train intensely because, with such exercise, a lot of water is excreted with sweat.
– L-taurine – although taurine is often found in the composition of energy drinks, it has no stimulating effect. Nevertheless, it is a beneficial compound for athletes as it inhibits catabolic processes and reduces oxidative stress. As a result, it will allow your body to regenerate faster after workouts, and muscle hypertrophy will increase intensity.
– Alpha-GPC – choline supplementation may be beneficial for many people. However, dietary supplement manufacturers have long struggled with low bioavailability. Fortunately, choline alphoscerate, or Alpha-GPC, has finally provided proper absorption. Alpha-GPC is one of the most popular nootropics. Its mechanism of action is based on enhancing natural acetylcholine synthesis. Importantly, higher levels of acetylcholine have been linked to improved memory, as well as a lower risk of depression and neurodegradative diseases.
– Agmatine sulfate – due to processes associated with the fermentation of arginine in human bodies, agmatine is produced. It has a very intense effect on the circulatory system. Researchers have shown that taking arginine causes several products such as faster heart rate, vasodilation, and increased blood flow. This means that agmatine can help athletes who put their muscles through a lot of effort.
– Caffeine anhydrous – the traditional way to stimulate the body is to drink a cup of strong coffee. For years, caffeine has been considered the most commonly used stimulating substance. However, in dietary supplements, there is a particular anhydrous form. Such caffeine has an even more substantial effect, thanks to which it provides a powerful stimulating effect.
– 2-aminoisoheptane (DMHA) – since the ban on DMAA in many countries, 2-aminoisoheptane (DMHA) has become increasingly popular. This is because it has a similar effect in that it provides a potent boosting effect, although it is less intense than DMAA. Nevertheless, DMHA will undoubtedly give you the energy you need for your next workout!
– N-Phenethyl-Dimethylamine (Eria Jarensis) – The beneficial alkaloids in the plant known as Eria Jarensis caught the attention of scientists long ago. As a result, it has been proven that they have a powerful stimulating effect on the nervous system. Interestingly, some people who take Eria Jarensis supplements may even experience euphoric states. Thus, the extract from this inconspicuous plant will improve your mood and provide you with the energy to act!
– Bioperine™ (black pepper fruit extract) – the aromatic black pepper contains piperine’s exciting active ingredient. Researchers have shown that it can significantly increase the absorption of nutrients. This is why nutritionists recommend combining black pepper with other spices. Koka Labz, on the other hand, relies on a particular type of Bioperine™ extract that contains an extremely high concentration of piperine.
– Yohimbine HCL and alpha-yohimbine – a natural alkaloid found in Yohimbe bark is top-rated supplements these days. Contrary to popular belief, yohimbine does not directly affect weight reduction because its action instead involves the synthesis of individual hormones. This can be seen, for example, in adrenaline and noradrenaline. But, of course, intensifying the synthesis of these hormones causes stimulation of the whole body. Here it is worth adding that according to new research, the most substantial effect has the so-called alpha-yohimbine. However, Koka Labz has additionally combined it with yohimbine HCL! So it is a synergy that will stimulate every athlete!
Inside the package of Le Royal, there is a scoop that allows you to measure out one serving of the product. Such a serving is about 15 grams of the supplement. Mix the measured dose with water and drink it about 20-30 minutes before you plan to start exercising.
Want this to sell good so it will stay in stock better than Dexter for me feels a lot like crack pre and 25 one scoop servings