Muscle Building † • Joint Support † • Gut Health †
PROTEIN+ features an impressive blend of whey protein isolate and concentrate, collagen peptides, DE111® probiotics, and ProHydrolase® digestive enzymes to maximize protein absorption.
- 25g Protein Per Serving
- 27 Servings Per Container
- Naturally Sweetened
- Naturally Flavored
- No Colors or Dyes
- No WADA Banned Substances
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) contains protein concentrations of at least 90% or greater, making it the purest source of protein available. WPI is a complete protein that provides nine essential amino acids for your body, particularly a high dose of leucine, which has been shown to stimulate muscle growth. WPI undergoes more processing than whey protein concentrate, but this results in higher protein content with less carbohydrates, lactose, and fat.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) contains more biologically active components and protein than whey isolate. WPC contains virtually the same types of amino acids as WPI. Combining the two types of whey protein together creates an effective protein blend that maximizes strength and muscle mass gains.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Collagen supplementation may enhance athletic performance, help build muscle, increase fat loss, support muscle injury recovery, and reduce joint pain. Specifically, collagen peptides have the same amino acid profile as collagen, except they’ve undergone hydrolysis—a fancy way of describing the process of breaking down the amino acids into shorter chains of proteins. Due to their shorter chain length and lighter molecular weight, collagen peptides are easily digestible and highly bioavailable, meaning your body can better absorb them. Learn more here.
- ProHydrolase® is a protease enzyme blend that has been proven to maximize the performance benefits of protein supplements.
- DE111® Probiotic is a clinically-studied strain of Bacillus subtilus that delivers digestive and immune health benefits. Probiotics are “good” bacteria that supports digestion and nutrient absorption.